The best answers are voted up and rise to the top.
- Bibliographic Information?
- One Hundred Problems in Commutative Ring Theory.
- The New Beverly Hills Diet: The latest weight-loss research that explains a conscious food-combining program for LIFELONG SLIMHOOD!
- The Decline and Fall of the United States Information Agency: American Public Diplomacy, 1989–2001!
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Indiscretions of Archie (Overlook Press).
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Asked 5 years, 7 months ago. Active 5 years, 7 months ago.
Viewed 2k times. Zev Chonoles k 16 16 gold badges silver badges bronze badges. Your title says nothing substantive, the text of your links says nothing substantive.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown.
- Non-Noetherian Commutative Ring Theory | S.T. Chapman | Springer!
- Commutative Ring Theory and Applications;
- Topics in Commutative Ring Theory | Mathematical Association of America!
Exercises are provided at the end of each section and solutions or hints to some of them are given at the end of the book. Commutative ring theory is important as a foundation for algebraic and complex analytical geometry and this text covers the basic material with a solid knowledge of modern algebra as the only prerequisite.
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you! Publisher: Cambridge University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
Open Problems in Commutative Ring Theory
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title In addition to being an interesting and profound subject in its own right, commutative ring theory is important as a foundation for algebraic geometry and complex analytical geometry. Book Description : Commutative ring theory is important as a foundation for algebraic and complex analytical geometry and this text covers the basic material with a solid knowledge of modern algebra as the only prerequisite.