Seller Inventory B New Book. Shipped from UK.
- Top Authors.
- Elliptic Curves, Modular Forms, and Fermat's Last Theorem.
- Modular forms and Fermat's last theorem;
Established seller since Seller Inventory CE Book Description International Press of Boston, Never used!. Seller Inventory PX. Condition: Brand New.
In Stock. Seller Inventory X.
Modular forms and Fermat's last theorem - Semantic Scholar
Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory Xn.
Publisher: International Press of Boston, Incorporated , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
Synopsis The conference, held at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, on which these proceedings are based was organized in response to Andrew Wiles' conjecture that every elliptic curve over Q is modular. Silverberg A review of non-Archimedean elliptic functions by John Tate On Galois representations associated to Hilbert modular forms II by Richard Taylor "synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- Pattern Analysis, Intelligent Security and the Internet of Things?
- Primary Menu?
- Executable Specifications with Scrum: A Practical Guide to Agile Requirements Discovery.
- A Shrine for Tibet: The Alice S. Kandell Collection of Tibetan Sacred Art.
- Lambic (Classic Beer Style);
- Should We Measure CSR.
- Modular Forms and Fermat's Last Theorem.
- Strong Motion;
- Primary Menu.
- Mathematical methods for engineers and scientists 1 complex analysis determinants and matrices?
- Learner-Centered Theory and Practice in Distance Education: Cases From Higher Education.
Boston, K. Buzzard, and B. Conrad for providing so much valuable feedback on earlier versions of this paper. They are also grateful to A. Agboola, M.
Bertolini, B. Edixhoven, J. Fearnley, R. Gross, L.
Elliptic Curves, Modular Forms and Fermat’s Last Theorem, 2nd Edition
Guo, F. Jarvis, H. Kisilevsky, E. Liverance, J. Manoharmayum, K.
Ribet, D. Stevens Published DOI: It introduces and explains the many ideas and techniques used by Wiles, and to explain how his result can be combined with Ribets theorem and ideas of Frey and Serre to prove Fermats Last Theorem. View via Publisher. Alternate Sources.
Save to Library. Create Alert. Share This Paper.